Rare photo of Frida with her hair down taken shortly after surgery in 1940 by Antonio Rivera. The connection I have to my body and other disabled people is always so weird even though I have no idea what pain she’s in the first time I looked at this photo (long before I knew it was taken post op) my first thought was damn she must’ve been in pain that day that’s the way I sit when it hurts to do anything
Dorothy Dandridge & Harry Belafonte in Carmen Jones (1954)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
The fall was not scripted, Anne actually slipped while filming, although she started laughing they kept with the scene. The director didn’t yell cut because she waved her hand a little (what looked like when she waved at Lily to keep talking) to signal that she wanted to keep filming the shot. The editor eventually chose this shot because he felt it fit Mia’s character a lot more than the scripted shots they had.
how did she not start crying after getting cunt punted that hard.